I just noticed some twinning on the last poses I could mix up a little.
Looks like a good start Nathan! I like the last pose on the yellow guy :)
Thanks Sonia. My next step is to refine these poses and add more personality poses in between to sort of tell the story.
It's funny:) I read the small guy is playing a joke on the tall guy, isn't it? I would add poses that the tall guy is embarrassed because the box seems too heavy than he expected.
looking good...i'd say strengthen some of the poses, mostly in the beginning and end.the end still falls a little flat for me...mostly because the timing is really fast, and he goes into the last pose pretty quickly.
Some great ideas Jeff... I will see about working on that before class. Tae Cha. Thanks for the comment. I enjoy the humor.
I just noticed some twinning on the last poses I could mix up a little.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good start Nathan! I like the last pose on the yellow guy :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sonia. My next step is to refine these poses and add more personality poses in between to sort of tell the story.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny:) I read the small guy is playing a joke on the tall guy, isn't it? I would add poses that the tall guy is embarrassed because the box seems too heavy than he expected.
ReplyDeletelooking good...i'd say strengthen some of the poses, mostly in the beginning and end.
ReplyDeletethe end still falls a little flat for me...mostly because the timing is really fast, and he goes into the last pose pretty quickly.
Some great ideas Jeff... I will see about working on that before class. Tae Cha. Thanks for the comment. I enjoy the humor.
ReplyDelete