I loved the teaser, great example of moving hold. I liked it so much that now I want to redo the whole assignment. Just with the stillness the whole scene was so entertaining and fun. Pure awesomeness ...
Last week was the first time I used a somewhat successful moving hold - following the advise of not keeping the hold plateau flat/straight line, but curved. Plus, other things to make the character feel breathing/alive.
great post! watch the length of time he holds before doing a slow settle or lean into the camera or eye dart.
ReplyDeleteand, he says, shabazooey, which I like.
I loved the teaser, great example of moving hold. I liked it so much that now I want to redo the whole assignment. Just with the stillness the whole scene was so entertaining and fun. Pure awesomeness ...
ReplyDeleteA class full of Po's and one master Shifu ;-)
ReplyDeleteLast week was the first time I used a somewhat successful moving hold - following the advise of not keeping the hold plateau flat/straight line, but curved. Plus, other things to make the character feel breathing/alive.