here it is! the rough cut.
For next week I need to look at some of the frame ranges on these..i may have inadvertantly overlapped some of these shots by a few frames and/or some of you may have got the frame count wrong
In any case, pretty cool to see it in sequence.
Omg! This looks awesome! If we can polish it before Spring show, we should definitely turn it in as a collaborative music video!
ReplyDeleteIs this a compilation of all the shots? because there seems to be a huge jump in the music. But it sure is pretty cool. I wonder how it is going to turn out after the animations are done. Should be awesome! :)
ReplyDelete@sonia: That would be so cool!!!
ReplyDeletethe jumps are because some people didn't hand in their assignments, and either my frame assignments were a little off or people didn't render out the right time range.
ReplyDeleteplease playblast the same size though! it's a hassle for me to go in and reexport everyone's work.
Im wondering why my clip isn't on here Jeff, it's supposed to be the last one in the sequence. I do remember turning it in last week because I remember you giving me a critique on it. :)
ReplyDelete