Friday, November 5, 2010

things to come

A couple of quick things.

Friday class...next week you will be moved to Thursday the 11th. If you can't make it, you can come the following tuesday, but let me know. For those of you that missed the class due to lack of info, don't worry about it.

Assignment.
Our final assignment will be a pantomime exercise. Get excited, because this is going to roll all our knowledge gained so far into a bit of acting.

I'll roll it off next week. It will be similar to the last 2 assignments in that I'll set up a set for you, but I'm going to keep some of the interpretation a lot looser. Stay tuned

4 comments:

  1. Hi, last Thursday, the other class have a motion caputure trip, so I didn't come to class. I want to attend the Tuesday class. What time is that class begin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following tuesday means 9th? or 16th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...if I teach topic A on friday, teach topic A on the next Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come to the next Tuesday Class?:-)

    ReplyDelete