I like the way he moves to the music and the pauses for the beats.i feel if you ended with a different pose in the end it would be more interesting .
seriously??! that is my favorite pose in this piece!
I like the animation looking very fun and interesting. He looks alive I think the turning around is very good! maybe, You can smooth out a little bit between 510-550 frames. Looks fun!
@saberi i like that pose too maybe i just feel its too repetitive .
I like the way he moves to the music and the pauses for the beats.
ReplyDeletei feel if you ended with a different pose in the end it would be more interesting .
seriously??! that is my favorite pose in this piece!
ReplyDeleteI like the animation looking very fun and interesting. He looks alive I think the turning around is very good! maybe, You can smooth out a little bit between 510-550 frames. Looks fun!
ReplyDelete@saberi i like that pose too maybe i just feel its too repetitive .
ReplyDelete