I 've still confused about arm movement, I felt my arm wave is not smooth and it is rigid. Maybe my overlap was wrong. How to fix the arm wave? Besides, does that seem a sad walk? Please anyone can help me.
it's really useful to playblast with frame numbers!
right now the arms aren't bad. the problem is in the pelvis and spine. look at it in a mirror and pay attention to the abrupt change in direction. there isn't really a sense of overlap to the spine and head. usually if there's head or arm problems, it lies in the 'root out' - meaning the pelvis and spine.
I would video yourself acting this out, and see what you observe.
it's really useful to playblast with frame numbers!
ReplyDeleteright now the arms aren't bad. the problem is in the pelvis and spine. look at it in a mirror and pay attention to the abrupt change in direction. there isn't really a sense of overlap to the spine and head. usually if there's head or arm problems, it lies in the 'root out' - meaning the pelvis and spine.
I would video yourself acting this out, and see what you observe.