My name is
minseok Kwon, call me Min or Danial whatever you like. This is second time I have taken for 3D animation class in my life. I have earned BFA degree in Digital Media design at the Corcoran College of Art + Design in Washington D.C. DM degree was something weird to me even though I did everything they ask. People who can get the degree with DM should be known about web, 2D flash, motion graphic, video editing, graphic design, and 3D etc...... It seems to be known everything but students who can do everything do nothing for real world. This kind tragedy makes me think deliberatively, and leads me to be focused on just 3D animation.
Hey Min! I definitely understand what you're saying about being a generalist vs. specialist! I studied Audio/Video Production earlier, and we were pretty much jack of all master of none. I still think knowledge never goes waste, even though we're focusing on something else now.
ReplyDeleteAbout the animation - Some quick things I observed : The ball squishes a little too much on contact, the swing is more towards the screen right (which makes the swing look a little imbalanced), the last settle could use some more swings before it gradually stops.
Hello Min,
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to meet you. It is hard becoming a specialist after being a generalist but I know you can do it.
I agree with Sonia about the pendulum but I think that your ball bounce has some interesting things going on. I can feel the weight and that is mostly because of the squish but I do think you could play with the graph editor a little more to make the top of the arch a little smoother. It comes to a point and it needs to be more of a curve.
Keep up the good work.
Thank for critique
ReplyDeleteI am going to fix and bring second draft
Thanks again!~