Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Late Introuduction




Hi, everyone


This is Mei Wu, I come from China and my major is character animation. I graduated from JiLin College of Art - Animation School. When I at the college, I joined in a small stuido which is opened by my teacher. During doing the animation project, I think I lack of the ideas and the camera movement in my work, and I think some little transitions between pose to pose are little stiff. I saw other students' work were pretty funny and attractive. If my work among of them, it will not be noticed quickly. I hope I can get a great progress in this class and I can get rid of those flaws.


The following video means people need to protect animals, or you will get the punishment.









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post about yourself. The animation with the cow and the man with the green hair is pretty cute. You shouldn't put yourself down that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mei Wu! I like your animation with the funny guy and cow. It's unique. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete